Advertiser: Centurion Temporary FencingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
A temporary fencing hire business is looking for a part time, experienced administrative assistant to join their small administration team.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player with the following attributes -
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- MS Office skills, particularly Excel & Outlook
- At least 2 years experience with a proven track record of excellence in administration
- Detail orientated
- Good time management, organisation skills & ability to multi task
- A strong sense of responsibility
Duties include the following -
- Efficiently managing telephone & email enquiries
- Data entry
- Creating estimates
- Processing orders & payments
- Updating paperwork & maintaining documents
- General office duties - photocopying, filing, scanning
If you believe you have what it takes to assist our organisation and you are interested in joining our team, please send a resume and a covering letter providing details of why you think you would be suitable for this role to email@example.com. Please do not telephone at this stage.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration support?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?