Business Lending Credit Analyst
Advertiser: City FinanceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Banking - Business
About the Organisation
City Finance Business Lending Pty Ltd t/as Limba Loans is a national private company that provides finance ($5,000 - $100,000) to businesses for purposes such as purchasing equipment, providing working capital, running marketing campaigns or opening a new store. Limba Loans is an organisation that understands the challenges faced by small businesses, offering greater flexibility with security and risk assessment, and allowing a wider range of clients to access lending services.
About the Opportunity
Limba Loans has an opportunity for a Business Lending Credit Analyst to join their friendly team in Eight Mile Plains, on a permanent full-time basis, reporting to the Team Leader – Credit & Collections. You will be responsible for analysing and reviewing new Small Business credit proposals directly from Small Businesses and from a network of Finance Brokers. You will also be required to promote the Limba Loans profile both internally and externally by working towards the business' objectives whilst adhering to our Company Values.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Analysing business financial data, including BAS Statements and Cashflow Projections;
- Assessing creditworthiness of small business lending proposals;
- Handling "Early Stage" arrears conversations;
- Liaising directly with clients, finance brokers and internal stakeholders;
- Identifying opportunities for business growth and development, management system and operation/performance improvements, and training requirements to assist your development in the role; and
- Adherence to compliance and regulatory requirements.
Ideally, you'll have relevant experience in lending to small businesses. You'll have a strong commercial acumen, with the ability to interpret P&L statements, balance sheets and understand cash flow for businesses.
In addition, the successful candidate will have a strong understanding of commercial lending risk assessment, as well as the confidence to work independently. Importantly, you will also have a strong attention to detail, exceptional verbal and written communication skills and must show initiative.
As this is a customer-contact role, the ability to liaise with customers and provide outstanding customer service, will be critical to your success in this position.
About the Benefits
This role presents an incredibly unique opportunity to step in and contribute to this exciting and rapidly growing business. You'll be developing your long-term professional advancement as you learn from the best, as well as providing substantial input into the development of this division yourself.
Escaping the hierarchy and bureaucracy within the banking industry, you'll be entering a close-knit team of friendly professionals, within a social and welcoming environment. This is a highly supported position, with ongoing mentoring to nurture your continual career development and growth.
Your commitment and dedication will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, which is negotiable based on skills and experience.
This is an opportunity to join a small and agile organisation with very strong financial expertise and growth forecasts, and develop a unique product in the market. Apply now!
Please note, the successful candidate must be willing to undergo a National Police Check prior to commencing in the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?
- How many years of credit management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?