Property Officer Housing Program
Advertiser: Woomera Aboriginal CorporationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Albury Area
- $30 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Housing & Homelessness Services
POSITION TITLE: Property Officer
HOURS OF WORK: Full Time
REPORTS TO: Manager
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
In accordance with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Service
Industry Award 2010 Level 4, Pay Point 1.
1. POSITION OBJECTIVES
Under the direction of the Manager the Property Officer has primary responsibility for the management of the housing stock and property rentals.
The Property Officer will be required to work within a small team, administer the housing program in accordance with established policy and procedures and report to management as required in relation to all housing matters.
The Property Officer is required to establish and maintain a network of mutually beneficial relationships and to maximise opportunities for linkages and referral to assist in meeting the housing needs for Aboriginal people in this area.
Applications must contain:
1. Cover Letter
2. Address to essential and desirable criteria
3. Resume with 2 current work related referees.
Closing date for applications will be the 9th of January 2020 430PM
Interview dates will be 16th January 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property officer?
- Have you completed a qualification in community services?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?