Food Service. Barista.
Advertiser: Apco BendigoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Kitchen & Sandwich Hands
At Apco we are an independently owned service station where great food and friendly customer service is key to our business. Yes we have great fuel prices and yes we are open 24hrs 7 days per week but food and belonging to our community is what we are passionate about. So if you want to share our passion please think about joining our award winning team.
We have a Kitchen hand Barista role. Where you will be working as part of our kitchen team across all facets of the Cafe including Barista shifts and general cafe roles. We prepare all our own food on site so your role will be as varied as our menu.
Approx. 30 hours per fortnight including weekend work
This role is a permanent part time position. So your roster will be fixed in advance. There is opportunity for extra shifts from time to time.
Our work place values older/experienced applicants so if you believe you have what it takes to be part of the APCO team please apply.
1) Role includes barista duties, you must enjoy coffee.
2) You will be working weekends
3) You must have your own transport
Critical that you include a cover letter explaining why you believe you are the person for the role.
- How many years' experience do you have as a kitchen hand?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?