Advertiser: KieserMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
Are you our strongest applicant?
We are currently seeking an Exercise Scientist to join our dynamic team at Kieser Geelong!
Kieser is an integrated Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation and Strength & Conditioning clinic with a team of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Exercise Scientists. We are committed to empowering people to reach their personal best by helping them to find their potential.
The role is for those with relevant experience and new grads alike, fitting with our team culture is paramount. Excellent career opportunities accompany this role.
As an Exercise Scientist at Kieser you will be:
- Working with a diverse clientele ranging from healthy population to chronic disease and injury rehabilitation.
- Access to state of the art equipment
- Ongoing Professional Development, support from senior clinicians and opportunities for career progression.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Exercise program prescription
- Supervised 1:1 sessions
- Establishing, assessing and re-assessing goals
- Strength assessments and movement analysis
The Successful Applicant will ideally possess:
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor in Exercise and Sport Science
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Focus on client outcomes
- Flexibility with hours - Roster may include AM & PM shifts and weekend work.
- Ability to excel in a team environment
The successful applicant will be provided with in house training and development upon beginning the role.
Please apply for this job with a Cover letter and CV
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact:
Michael Ford - Principal Exercise Scientist
For more information please visit our website: www.kieser.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?