CRISIS SUPPORT WORKER
Advertiser: Share & Care Community Services Group IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Northam & Wheatbelt
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Community Services & Development, Other
Rainbow Women's Centre (Refuge, Outreach & Counselling)
This position will support and work alongside women and children who are escaping domestic violence in an empathetic, timely and effective manner. You will mentor the client base and offer life skills education & safety plan development.
If you enjoy working in a challenging, supportive environment, paid birthdays, being recognised as a valuable contributor to the Organisations mission and desire to have a flexible, family friendly employer you will enjoy this position. Training is consistently offered throughout your employment.
Hours: 1 day a week and 1 on call weekend every 3 weeks on a rotating roster, will also include holiday relief as required
Salary Packaging available
An application package can be obtained by calling 96222828
POST your written application addressing the selection criteria in the JDF and your CV by the 23rd December, 2019 (closing date) to:
Ms C. Jones
Chief Executive Officer
Share & Care Community Services Group Inc.
P.O. Box 365
Note: Submissions without the completed application package will not be considered
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have experience in a community outreach environment?