- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Qualtime is a Not-for-Profit disability service provider operating on the north side of Brisbane. We are currently seeking a motivated, energetic and outgoing Receptionist to join the team. Reporting to the Administration Officer you will be required to assist in a variety of administration duties.
This is a front of house role where a positive, happy and 'can-do' attitude is essential.
About the role:
- Meeting and Greeting the public as the first point of contact for our business
- Answering and directing calls on a multi-line system
- Scheduling and managing appointments for senior staff
- Preparation of documents, letters and files.
- Filing & Archiving
- Maintaining excel registers.
- Use of specialised CMS.
- Must know your way around phones, emails and computers
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written communications skills
- Ability to communicate positively and effectively with a diverse range of people including clients, families and employees, and the wider community
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook & Office programs
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Possess a willingness to learn can demonstrate initiative
- Highly motivated and energetic with a positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask
If you enjoy working in a positive and dynamic team environment and have the appropriate experience, you're bright, with a friendly disposition and a 'can do' attitude; you are the person that we want to speak with.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?