C# ASP.Net Developer - 2 positions available
Advertiser: ASWNMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
C# ASP.Net Developer | Permanent
2 positions available - 1 Junior and 1 Senior position
- Permanent Position
- Logan Area – Brisbane
We are a rapidly growing company, with over 25 years of experience in the automotive industry. Due to this expansion, an exciting opportunity has opened for a Junior and Senior C# ASP.Net Developer to assist our development and support team in ensuring that the company’s objectives are met.
We are a Microsoft-centric environment, with in-house developed applications from C# ASP.Net to Angular and .NET Core. You will be joining a small team and will be required to contribute to the overall direction of the company’s IT strategy, as well as the inner workings of the IT team. Our environment values strong communication skills and developers who can think for themselves, pro-actively working with the team to look at ways of continually improving our architecture and development workflow.
Required skills and experience
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will work closely with a team of developers within an agile environment, delivering quality software and helping to support our internal staff/users. To be successful in this position you will ideally possess the following:
- Commercial experience with C# and ASP.Net
- SQL Server / T-SQL / LINQ
- .Net 3.5+ / Visual Studio 2010 – 2019
- Full SDLC knowledge and experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of general Windows operating systems environment
- IT support skills / experience
We look favourably on
Whilst we work on older in-house developed applications, we also work with modern architectures and networking, with the following skills being something we look favourably on.
- Experience with .NET Core / Angular
- Microsoft Azure / AWS experience
- Any experience with networking / infrastructure
Why work with us?
We take immense pride in the products and services we supply, and our goal is to further our global expansion via the continued evolution of our systems and services.
We see our employees as family, and we are committed to their continued development and growth as individuals. If this sounds like a position you would be interested in, then please click ‘apply for this job’ and upload your current resume and cover letter.