Advertiser: Hotondo Homes Greater Port StephensMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
The successful applicant should have previous experience in Architectural Drafting and have skills in the preparation of documentation for the domestic housing industry with strong customer service skills. Excellent communication skills to use internally and externally and a strong work ethic.
This role will include:
Producing detailed construction drawings, prelim plans and design concepts.
Knowledge and experience using and maintaining Archicad Version 22.
Liaise with external consultants and Local Government Authorities.
Prepare Council and other Authorities documents for submission.
Ability to learn and use additional computer programs (Constructor and Companion).
Strong knowledge of Council DCP's, comply and development restrictions, NCC and Australian Standards will be required.
Support and work with internal and sales staff.
Requires a Diploma in Architectural Drafting or equivalent.
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?