Advertiser: Woods & CoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Woods & Co have partnered with a premium and innovative brewing company offering consumers quality products and a unique brand experience focused on lifestyle & ideology. Based in Melbourne our client is fast expanding, already distributing their products in NSW, QLD, ACT & Tasmania. This is a rare opportunity to join a very relevant and emerging company. Experience
We are on the hunt for 2 highly energetic, fun & hungry Sales Reps with industry knowledge & a genuine determination to succeed. To be successful in this role, you need to be driven, possess strong sales experience, come from a hospitality background & have exceptional customer service skills.
What's in it for you?
- $60k - $70k (depending on experience) + super
- 10% of salary paid out biannually in bonuses if you hit KPI’s
- Phone Provided
- $15k Annual Car Allowance
- Immediate Start
- Monday – Friday
- Product Training Provided
- Completely Autonomous Role giving you the freedom to work the hours that suit you
- Work with an industry leader in its field
What do you do?
- Research, prospect and expand client portfolio’s
- Create & find new business
- Meet & Exceed set KPI’s
- Business partnering with customers through regular contact, reviews & industry meetings
- Enhance distribution
- Identify growth and new opportunities for the territory including new business development
- Representing the brand at festivals, trade days and other industry events to support sales
- Organise tastings etc for customers to support product knowledge and future sales
- Keep in touch with new trends that could benefit our customer base
- Maintaining win-win situations with the client and upselling on products
What do you need?
- 8 + years experience working in the hospitality industry
- 12 + months experience as a sales rep
- Proven sales record in the same or similar industry
- Proven track record in B2B Business Development
- Commitment to growing a territory & ability to forge new customer relationships
- You must be proactive, highly energetic & self-motivated
- Be organised & possess excellent time management skills
- Have exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
- Knowledge & love for craft beer is favourable
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?