Customer Care Specialist - Sales and Administration
Advertiser: Hear Now Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $35,000 - $39,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST – SALES and ADMINISTRATION
Hear Now is a family owned hearing service provider that specialises in making life better for hardworking Australians that have hearing loss/tinnitus from working in a noisy job – typically: construction, engineering, manufacturing, transportation. Most individuals treated by Hear Now have been assisted on a no out-of-pocket basis, meaning that services are free to them. In addition to workplace injuries, Hear Now is accredited to fit hearing/tinnitus devices through the Australian government's Office of Hearing Services program (OHS) – also provided on a no out-of-pocket basis.
Hear Now is looking for a warm, friendly, organised, performance-minded administrator that is comfortable in a client facing role in the front office for our clinic in Burwood NSW. You will need to love working with the over 60 aged group and be prepared to go the extra distance to make life better for our clients.
Assisting our audiological team, you will be responsible for the following:
· Front of office – meet, greet and encourage individuals to treat their hearing loss/tinnitus
· Efficient operation of the Hearing Clinic
· Administration duties including data entry, file processing, calendar management and appointment confirmation
· Learning and efficiently using a range of software and applications
· Stock and inventory management
· Handling inbound sales inquiries – converting to appointments for individuals with hearing loss/tinnitus entitlements.
Hear Now will be operating the Burwood clinic between 9.30 am to 2.30pm Monday, Wednesday & Friday, so the position would ideally suit someone looking to work school hours. This is a permanent part-time role, 15 hours per week
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, mature approach/self-motivated and able to work alone/unsupervised. Excellent organisational and prioritising skills understand the importance of maintaining customer relationships with a predominantly older clientele. Previous hearing or health-related industry would be highly regarded but is not essential.
If it sounds like you could help and would enjoy working with Hear Now to make life better for our clients with hearing loss/tinnitus entitlements, please send a short letter with your reasons why you are interested in this position and attach a resume detailing your relevant skills and experiences.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?