- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- $29.00 - $38.00 per hour plus super
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Security Services
Static Guards,Control Room Operators, Event Staff, Rostering CoOrdinators, Night Supervisors & Patrol Officers for a new & current works.
Must have min Cert II in Security Operations.
CorSec Services is seeking suitably qualified Static Guards,Control Room Operators, Event Staff, Rostering CoOrdinators, Night Supervisors & Patrol Officers for a new & current works.. Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to clearly communicate with staff and team members whilst working in a team environment.
Applicants must have current Victoria Security Licence & Victorian Drivers Licence and you must provide a copy of your Security Licence & Drivers licence with resume.
To be considered for these roles you must possess;
- A Current Victorian Security License
- Cert II in Security Operations as a minimum.
- A Victorian Drivers License and own vehicle.
- Exceptional customer service & conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and have great attention to detail
- Able to travel from time to time
- Be physically fit and able to complete walking patrols throughout a shift of up to 12 hours, if required.
- Control Room Operators License for any Control Room work.
- Previous Security experience will always be highly regarded.
We have shifts available for work 7 days a week 24/7 with immediate start.
Excellent Rates of Pay for the suitably qualified candidate.
We currently have a number of positions available in all Metro , Rural & Regional areas.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage both male and female suitably qualified, highly motivated individuals, to join our professionally team.
To register your interest, apply at:
where successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current security licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?