Advertiser: MRH LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
This is a full time position working closely with one of the partners of the firm in a variety of areas of law.
You will gain experience in various areas including general administrative duties and general operation of a law firm. This is the perfect opportunity for a Law Student to gain some valuable experience while studying.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Email and diary management
• Liaising with clients and professionals at all levels
• Preparing and amending large legal documents
• Dictaphone typing
• General filing
• Photocopying and scanning of documents
• Attending to billing and timesheet entries
• Other Duties as Required
Who are we looking for?
We seek a professional and polished law student, with excellent grammar and language skills, that can communicate clearly and intelligently to a broad range of clients. We also seek someone who is efficient at word processing and good with computers.
We will ensure that you receive further legal training and mentoring together with training in the use of the latest legal software and systems.
To apply for this role send your confidential applications to:
Applications close: 24 December 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?