Advertiser: All Tilt Up Constructions Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
We are Seeking an Accounts Officer to join the SD Group Team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your
Primary duties and Responsibilities would include:
- Collection and follow up of overdue debts for all account customers including maintaining constant dialogue with customers and operational managers to resolve any issues with the customers’ accounts, ensure that prompt responses are given, and all issues are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Monitor payments and ensure that customers are within their credit terms
- Process daily banking, accurately allocating payments against customers invoices
- Generating invoices and issuing statements to customers
- Producing regular reports for management on debtor status and highlighting credit concerns.
- Perform account reconciliations
- Maintain accounts receivable records, reports, spreadsheets and files
- Handling new customer administration, including credit and reference checks
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and ensure that appropriate strategies are developed to reduce the potential for delinquent accounts.
- Responsible for inter-company transactions
- Preparing weekly cash-flow reporting for receivables.
- Assist the accounts team with general accounting & administrative functions.
Key attributes to be successful in securing this role:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the role of Accounts Receivable and credit control
- Previous experience in managing a large volume of accounts and maintain credit controls
- Experience delivering quality customer service and using initiative to manage difficult situations, responding promptly to stakeholder needs in a professional and timely manner
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work within deadlines and effectively manage priorities
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, confidently working as part of a team and communicating with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with the review of accounts receivable processes for improvement.
- Building and Construction industry background would be highly regarded though not essential.
- An intermediate excel skills with reporting experience required.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the management.
- Local residents encouraged to apply
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?