Assistant AccountantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
An exciting full-time opportunity for an Assistant Accountant has now become available in Hunter’s Dream Estate, one of Australia’s largest privately owned and operated company that determines to bring Estate Quality produce to a discerning public and promote healthy eating.
Based in Belrose, report directly to Financial Manager, this is a varied and challenging role and would suit a hands-on person with all round accounting experience, including but not limited to
- Handling accounts payable & accounts receivable;
- Verifying and processing expense claim and exercising assets register control;
- Preparing periodical financial reports and business analysis for manager review;
- Performing general accounting duties such as BAS, Depreciation, etc.
- Conducting regular cash flow and P/L forecast so budget review & control;
- Ensuring all required auditing procedures are followed in an accurate and timely manner.
- General administrative tasks and other ad hok duties as directed by the management from time to time
To be successful in this role you must possess the following:
- A minimum of 2-3 years relevant accounting experience with proficient in MYOB, XERO and/or other accounting software;
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel ) with sound numerical and communication skills;
- Capable under pressure, good time management while able to ‘multi-task’ when required;
- Reliable and strong attention to details
If you are mature minded, self motivated, with good work ethnic and a can-do attitude, we would like to hear from you! Please email CV with cover letter and Apply today by clicking on the apply button.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an assistant accountant?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?