Electrical Engineer (Brisbane)
Advertiser: Alliance AutomationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Alliance Automation is a dynamic, energetic and highly reputable multi-disciplined industrial automation and electrical engineering company. Our focus is delivering value added solutions and support services to our customers and partners in a wide range of industries including Oil and Gas, Water and Waste Water, Mining and Manufacturing both in Australia and overseas.
We are currently seeking applications from talented Electrical Engineers to further strengthen our continually expanding Brisbane team. We provide a progressive work environment; encourage professional and personal development; enjoy and celebrate success; and place a strong emphasis on family and lifestyle balance.
To be successful in this role you need to be a motivated self-starter, be mature, reliable and have excellent communication skills. You will be adaptable, resourceful and above all have a strong client focus.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Consult with clients to establish requirements and scope of works
- Development of project and electrical design package documentation as required including: scope definition, electrical model, analysis and studies, GAs, single line, schematics, schedules.
- Ensuring all work is completed to a high standard and within schedule
- Support and drive a HSEQ centric culture within the company.
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- Practical experience in heavy industrial electrical installations
- Experience in AutoCAD, beneficial to have experience with AutoCAD electrical and drawing automation
- Strong knowledge of electrical design processes
- Experience with PowerCAD or similar electrical installation design software
- PTW experience is essential
- Knowledge of control systems, communications networks and instrumentation
You must have:
- Degree qualification in Electrical Engineering
- RPEQ (or eligible for)
- Excellent communication skills
- Design office experience
We offer a rewarding remuneration and exciting career path to suit the experience and skills of the successful applicant.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an electrical engineer?
- Have you completed a qualification in electrical engineering?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?