Accounts Officer and AdminstrationPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Accounts Clerk and EA
KG Capitol has significant interests in the supermarket, construction and property development industry sectors in both the ACT and NSW.
We are currently looking to appoint a new member to the head office accounts team.
The key responsibilities are;
- Accounts Payable across the business including Supabarn and Construction. This involves data processing and preparation of payment to suppliers
- Assisting in the processing of payroll on a weekly basis.
- Assisting the Construction Project Manager and Financial Controller in various administrative tasks such as maintaining email inboxes, reconciliation of credit cards and filing.
- Assisting the director in various administrative tasks including typing of emails, booking travel arrangements, photocopying and other tasks as required.
This is great position that would suit someone who wants a "hands on" role, enjoys a variety of work, and likes to be busy. Training will be provided.
If you are enthusiastic and driven, can pre-empt requirements, work to time pressures and willing to take ownership of a role then this is the position for you!
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Remuneration is negotiable and will be in line with experience.