- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Booktopia is Australia’s largest online bookseller.
In operation since 2004 and Australian owned, Booktopia ships over 5 million items a year throughout Australia and New Zealand with more growth still to come. These products range from books to DVDs, CDs, maps, eBooks, calendars and other products.
Our aim is to be "Australia's bookstore" and provide our customers with the "best book buying experience".
We are seeking a Full-Time Customer Service Officer with passion and customer service experience to join our amazing Customer Service Team at our Lidcombe headquarters.
As a member of our team, your core responsibility will be to respond to incoming calls and emails from customers by resolving their enquiries about Booktopia products by asking questions to understand their needs and assisting the customer to find the right solution.
- Respond to inbound customer queries via phone to provide first call resolution
- Provide online customer service via email and web chat
- Manage own customer contacts to investigate and resolve issues.
- Liaise with publishers, suppliers and our freight partners
- Complete customer support administrative tasks including customer follow up, order processing and returns
To be successful in the role:
- Demonstrated experience in an inbound Customer Service environment essential
- Resilience and self-confidence to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- A strong sense of teamwork including the ability to contribute towards a positive team environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively resolve customer issues - a genuine desire to help others
- Computer savvy and ability to work across a number of systems
Does this sound like the role for you?
If you are hands-on and have a desire for customer satisfaction then come and join our team!
Come and Join Our Booktopian Team!
Submit your application by clicking the Apply button, providing your resume and including a cover letter (outlining your interest in the role and your relevant experience).
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AS BOOKTOPIA DEALS WITH APPLICANTS DIRECTLY.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer services officer?