Advertiser: Safety Direct Solutions Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Dec 2019
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- $60,000 - $70,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Recruitment - Internal
Safety Direct Solutions Pty Ltd (SDS) is a registered Training Organisation (RTO #51632) and a leading provider of industrial safety, fire, rescue, medical training and emergency services personnel in the Australasian region. Our clients depend on our team to respond to and effectively manage any emergency situation.
SDS is fanatical about attention to detail, because we know it saves lives. We understand there may only be one chance to save a life or minimise the negative outcomes of an emergency. We provide the critical services that allow employers to focus on their commitment to have their workforce return home safely to their families at the end of every shift
SDS is seeking expressions of interest from an experienced Recruitment Officer.
About the Role
Due to our continued success we are currently seeking a highly motivated Recruitment Officer to ensure operational continuity through talent acquisition for SDS Operations throughout the Australasian Region.
In this fulltime permanent role, you will be responsible for the recruitment of professional emergency response personnel and for various other roles within SDS from advertising through to site deployment.
- Source new candidates and grow existing talent pool.
- Screen and shortlist suitable applicants.
- Complete the candidate registration process and conduct interviews with candidates.
- Interview applicants to evaluate work history, job skills, education, training and other qualifications.
- Acknowledge receipt of and review employment applications for correctness and, where appropriate request applicants to provide additional information.
- Ensure the integrity of the recruitment database is updated and maintained.
- Ensure applicant data and personnel files are updated in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform reference and background checks on all applicants.
- Arrange Verification of Competency.
- Ensure all staff qualifications are maintained and recorded.
The successful candidate will possess
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a recruitment role within the resources sector.
- Recent and current knowledge of recruitment and selection practices.
- Experience and knowledge of staffing and recruitment issues.
- The ability to work cohesively in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with our internal clients.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Experience in high volume recruitment would be highly regarded
- Strong computer and administration skills are essential.
- Be energetic and passionate.
In return, you will be part of a fast-paced solutions-based organisation within a friendly working environment, a supportive management team who reward hard work and enthusiasm. Our team is passionate about SDS, its future and want our employees to progress, succeed and grow alongside us.
To be successful in your application, you need to reflect the values of attention to detail, professionalism, respect, integrity, collaboration and elitism.
Closing Date: 15 January 2020
Location: Balcatta, Perth, Western Australia
Remuneration: $55,000 - $65,000 per annum
Please send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of recruitment experience do you have?
- How many years of in house recruitment experience do you have?