Intermediate / Graduate Accountant - Business Services
Advertiser: MORRIS COHEN GLEN & COMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Dec 2019
- $60,000 plus Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Business Services & Corporate Advisory
Genuine career path - this is a genuine opportunity to join a successful, long established and thriving Chartered Accounting practice. Reporting to a Senior Accountant or Partner.
Your duties may include working and advising on:
- Small and Medium sized privately owned businesses;
- Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs);
- High Net worth individuals;
- Companies ; and
- Branches of overseas Corporations.
- will have a relevant Tertiary degree
- 2-3 years minimum Australian professional Accountants office experience
- have or will undertake CPA or CA
- are self-motivated
- are analytical and resilient
- provide new offices with free parking
- work with you to map a career path
- have a great, friendly team
- have an interesting group of clients
- provide training as required and assistance with further studies
Package of $65,700 ....($60,000 plus Super)
If you meet the above criteria, have a quality orientation and strive for continuous learning & improvement, hit apply now
- How many years' experience do you have as a business services accountant?
- How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?