Service Desk Analyst
Advertiser: CENTORRINO TECHNOLOGIES PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Dec 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Get to Know Us
Here at Centorrino Technologies, or CT as we like to call ourselves, we put a lot of effort into delivering the best customer experience of any managed ICT provider in Australia. We exist to empower our customers with a frustration free tech environment so they can concentrate on what’s most important to their organisation.
We work pretty hard at CT, but that doesn’t come without a little play. We’re a team who enjoys Friday drinks, BBQs, and social events along with working in an office fully stocked with snacks and coffee.
We’re excited by the fact our team is continuing to expand, and as we continue to grow, we’re currently on the hunt for full-time and fixed term Service Desk Analysts; to work in our Coburg head office.
You will be working with many customers remotely from our head office providing support for their networks and end user devices. Experience in managing and working on devices in a predominantly Windows network is preferable.
We provide our team members a large amount of flexibility and trust - the successful applicants will need to be able to work independently, be dynamic in the way they think; approach problems they may not have seen before and demonstrate a great deal of initiative. Essentially, we need great problem solvers!
You will have:
- Effective communication skills - both written and verbal
- Sound technical troubleshooting methodology
- Comprehensive technical knowledge, including; IT Systems, Windows Operating Systems, Common Software Applications
- Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange Management and Office 365
- Basic knowledge of Group policy, file permissions and network drives
- Experience in a help desk role is required
- Experience using ConnectWise will be looked upon highly
Monday to Friday - Full Time hours - either permanent role or fixed term employment
Some roles require rostered 8 hours shifts within a specified time period, currently 7:00AM to 7:00PM Coburg, VIC 3058
Immediate Starts and January Starts
- Victorian Working with Children Check or must be willing to obtain one
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 2 technical support?