Market (Product) Manager - Continence CarePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Product Management & Development
Who we are
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing about 12.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.
We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our patients diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow.
What we are looking for
Coloplast Australia / New Zealand is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Market Manager to lead our Continence Care Marketing team and help us take our business to the next level.
This role is responsible for developing, executing and communicating the marketing plan for the Continence related product range across Australia and New Zealand, in line with Global Strategy and local market. In addition, you will play a key role in the positioning of our new and current products. You will achieve your success with the support of your team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be our local clinical expert, partnering strategically with Internal and external stakeholders to drive the Market growth objectives which brings to life our mission of “making life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs”
This role involves some travel throughout Australia and New Zealand, supporting our local wound care sales team in the field as well as having KOL involvement.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the marketing activity on pricing, market analysis, product improvements and promotional strategies.
- Provide input and sales and market analysis to the business.
- Help create and implement marketing programs, which include deciding on product portfolio & positioning and promotion
- Responsible for market and competitor intelligence and propose actions to the business.
- Being an active participant in setting future direction for the company, in particular during the Annual Business plan process.
- Develop strong partnerships with key opinion leaders, patient organisation leaders, and end users to drive consumer strategy and commercial campaigns
- Gather superior insights for consumer expansion activities and guideline development
- Liaise and support the wider Continence Care Sales team across ANZ.
Your skills & Experience:
- Ideally you have had previous leadership experience with a strong coaching emphasis
- Strategic mindset, entrepreneurial spirit with a proven ability to make decisions and influence outcomes.
- Strong process and numerical skills with an analytical approach to marketing and an ability to identify and report on data trends
- Experience Proven track record in consumer products, possibly health or consumer health, preference to have an early – mid sales/commercial career path
- A strong clinical marketing background highly advantageous.
What can we offer you?
At Coloplast we recognise the importance of not just developing innovative products to make life easier for people with intimate health care needs, but just as important is investing and growing our people.
Our work culture is one of our most valued assets at Coloplast, which means that when we recruit, we are looking for the right person whose attributes and values align with ours.
Our core business values are:
Closeness....to better understand
Passion...to make a difference
Respect & Responsibility....to guide us
If you feel you have what we are looking for and share our values, then we would love to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a product manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience managing the development of a product from inception to delivery?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?