Senior Financial Accountant
Advertiser: 4 Pines Brewing CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
SENIOR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
We heard you have no fear in learning something new every day and being a part of a hands on, fast paced environment with a motley crew of passionate and fun-loving staff. On top of this, we already knew that you have eyes like a hawk for all those little details and can juggle fire-sticks, chainsaws and a squid while still hitting your deadlines.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
4 Pines was born over a decade ago from a casual conversation between a father and son, post surf, who simply wanted an exceptional beer and options were limited. Fast-forward to today from our first little Brew Pub in Manly our beers are available nationally and going from strength to strength. Now, as a part of the CUB network, our capacity and distribution continue to grow as we get more beers in hand across Australia. Our commercial brewery, and this role, is based out of Brookvale HQ where the magic happens from raw materials in to finished goods out.
This is a broad role covering a number of key financial and commercial areas in a rapidly growing business. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Finance and working closely within the finance team to make sure all the “I”s are dotted and “T”s crossed, with the key responsibilities below:
- Month end preparation
- Closing journals
- Reviewing accounts
- COGS calculations/review
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Month End Reporting to Parent Company
- Monthly reporting to sales, marketing and brewing teams
- Weekly Excise Reporting
- Weekly Sales Reporting
- Assist with annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process
- Assist with performance insights and analysis
- Ad Hoc projects
- CA, CPA or other relevant qualifications
- Previous experience working in similar position (extra brownie points for manufacturing/FMCG roles)
- Excellent excel skills
- SAP and/or Xero experience is beneficial but not required
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and troubleshooting
- Friendly, positive and approachable attitude with the ability to build tight relationships in a consultative approach
- Enjoy some banter while counting the beans
JOB BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Enviable company culture and sociable team across all departments
- On-going training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts on food and beverage at all venues/outlets
- Philanthropic giving opportunities through our 1 for the Community program
- Environmentally and socially conscious business (we're a B-Corp!)
- Innovative and growing company with on-going training and development opportunities
We're looking for like-minded people who are passionate about what they do, love good beer and aren't afraid of working hard and having some laughs along the way - we take what we do seriously, but not ourselves! If you have some mad skills and reckon you could have a good crack at taking ownership over this role we’d love to hear from you.
Successful candidates will be contacted for interviews commencing in December/January with the role starting in February 2020
Remuneration package is based on the right candidate's incoming expertise
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in accounting?