Property Development AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Retail & Property Development
An Employment opportunity has arisen within a diverse and progressive Building and Property Development Company.
This Part-time role is centered around assisting with the procurement and administration of new development opportunities.
To be considered for this role, the following experience and skills will be beneficial:
- Property Valuation
- Development applications and procedures
- Real Estate Training
- Understanding of the SA Real Estate market
- Planning guidelines
- Council Applications and Approvals
- Strong problem solving ability
- Show initiative
The hours and salary are negotiable to suit the right applicant.
We are looking for a person who will have an alignment with our core values of Quality, Customer Service, Honesty, Integrity and proven ability in:
- Taking a pro-active approach
- Has stong organisational and Administration skills
- Managing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Has proven ability to produce high quality work
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Is a Team Player
- Advanced Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook skills
- Possess a Current Drivers License.
Applications close 13/2/2020
Please submit covering letter and resume to:
The Managing Director
PO Box 296
Marden SA 5070
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your highest level of education?