Infrastructure Engineer - Projects
Advertiser: ValroseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Valrose are the exclusive recruitment provider for the hire of this Infrastructure Engineer - Projects position.
Who you’ll be working for…
An IT Managed Service Provider with over 10 successful years in advising on, and delivering, effective IT strategies; helping clients become technically proficient.
They passionately prioritise doing a good job for the end client and consider their client’s success is their success.
The company’s Project Engineers are busy, hardworking and talented. Joining this team will offer you the opportunity to collaborate, knowledge share and learn from high-tech individuals. They genuinely enjoy their work and make sure they all have great fun in a supportive team.
Why you will love working at this MSP…
- If you love continuously learning and achieving technical certification goals; this company will support, encourage and reward your training growth.
- They are passionate about improving the businesses they work with through technical innovation
- They offer clear career goals and promote from within
- Client feedback is positive, ensuring a loyal customer base with exciting project work
- An exciting range of technology projects
- The role is predominantly office-based, though some flexibility to work from home may be available after probation. Part-time hours may also be considered, for the right candidate.
- You will be contributing to a company culture described by employees as a “professional family” with a “positive energy” and “great vibe”
- Your ongoing learning is important, and the leadership tea, are happy to talk through a training budget, and study-leave, for certifications/courses to help contribute to your development.
What you will bring to the role…
- Prior experience within an IT Managed Service Provider or multi-client environment
- Proven background in delivering solutions such as:
- Hybrid Cloud and On-premises infrastructure
- Office 365 migration and management
- Azure enablement and migrations
- Desktop rollouts
- Network refreshes
- Virtualisation upgrades and implementations
Apply now or email Tina Ambrose on email@example.com to have a confidential conversation
Why be represented by Valrose?
We listen. We understand. We solve.
Valrose consultants work with you to understand where your character, aspirations, and skills will be most valued.
We will understand your priorities, whether they be financial, career progression, workplace culture or technology related. We will discuss the opportunity thoroughly, how it aligns to your career goals, and guide you through the whole recruitment process, providing expert advice and support from initial application through to offer.
We are trusted advisors to our clients, acting as an extension of their business.
We genuinely care about our candidates and love helping connecting people with great opportunities. If you would like to understand more about the above role, please do get in touch.
Humanity – Success – Integrity – Accountability – Curiosity
Diversity – Welcome it. Entrust it. Celebrate it.
Within our business, we have created an environment where anyone, from any background, can bring their authentic self to work; celebrating our differences whilst working towards a common purpose. We believe this is not just the ethical thing to do, but it’s the intelligent thing to do. Diversity drives innovation!
The Valrose team enjoys building inclusive cultures and promoting equality for all.