Cadet Project Co-Ordinator
Advertiser: Best Fab Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
Information about our company:
Our Company is a highly reputable company with a number of high-end projects in the Melbourne and Metro area.
Our team offers:
- A good working environment with a strong team approach
- Work with a friendly professional team
- A happy and an exciting environment to apply and develop your skills
- Excellent future growth
- Starting your career with a market leader in building and construction industry
What we are looking for:
We're seeking young mature-minded, capable, enthusiastic candidates, qualified in Building & Construction, the work involves a number of projects across the Melbourne CBD & metro area.
The primary purpose of the Project Coordinator is to Manage and supervise the day to day operations of construction activities in accordance with well documented, short term programmes. You will plan and manage assigned projects from initiation through to project closure with responsibility for project documentation. You will be responsible for day to day scheduling as well as forecasting workloads up to four weeks ahead across multiple projects. You will also assist the project management team with management of project procurement activities including subcontract tendering and head/subcontract contract administration.
- A degree-level qualification in a building/property-related field
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken) & ability to collaborate
- Pro-activeness and willingness to do what's necessary
- Ability to multi-task & manage competing priorities
- Willingness to travel to different key building sites across Melbourne and the Metro area
- Upbeat attitude and ability to lend your skills across a range of disciplines
- Friendly/sociable yet highly motivated to complete the required tasks
- A degree of previous building-related experience (advantageous)
If interested in this role, please click apply or send your resume via email, addressed to the HR Manager Antonio Zuccara: email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project coordinator?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?