General Insurance Broking Account Executive
Advertiser: Northwest InsuranceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
The person best suited to apply for this position must hold a minimum qualification of Tier 1 or Diploma in General Insurance Broking and must have a minimum of 2-4 years experience in Commercial/Business and associated Insurance Risk policies. The Candidate must have a strong desire to work as part of a team and meet set targets.
The role will include managing an existing portfolio of clients and you will have a clear focus on obtaining New Business as part of your role. Typically, you will work on Renewals, New Business, Endorsements along with claims as required when working in a smaller team environment. Our Sunshine Coast Office is where you will be situated and as part of your role, you will see clients at the office primarily or away from the office as required. The applicant should also possess excellent leadership skills and be customer focused.
Renumeration will be discussed and determined on the skill level, experience and suitability of the applicant. A Position Description will be in more detail and supplied to suitable applicants applying for the position. Start Date will be at the end of January 2020 and/or to be discussed agreed upon.
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?