- Job Listing Date
- 2 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Brisbane Holiday Village is an Australian family owned and operated multi Tourism Award winning Holiday Park. Located in Eight Mile Plains just 15 minutes South of Brisbane CBD. We specialise in providing upmarket holiday accommodation, short and long term cabin accommodation, group accommodation, corporate accommodation and also caravan and camping sites.
We are looking for a bright, motivated and enthusiastic Guest Service Agent to join our front office team who live and breathe customer service.
The successful applicant will compliment our team and help provide excellent services to our guests ranging from -
- Answer phone calls, emails, social media messages and live chat. (Very good computer skills required).
- Make computer reservations, check guests in and out.
- Perform RTA inspections, process long term rental applications and complete forms.
- Reply to company reviews.
- Perform business development duties.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping and Maintenance to track readiness of rooms for check-in etc.
- Run daily reports, identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier, banking and closing reports in NewBook reservation system
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 kilograms without assistance.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Other reasonable duties as required.
The role is a casual position (approximately 30hours / week depending on the needs of the business) and will include day and night shifts, weekends and public holidays as we are open from 7.30am to 9.30pm 7 days a week.
What are we looking for?
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role, preferably within the hotel/resort industry, and proven experience in a face-to-face customer service or hospitality position.
The successful applicant will also possess the following skills & attributes:
- Positive attitude, excellent grooming standards and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Professional phone manner & personal presentation
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Attention to detail & time management skills
- Strong level of IT proficiency a must.
Experience in residential property management and/or NewBook (Reservation Management System) would be an advantage.
A second language could be an advantage but English must be excellent.
We are now recruiting talented individuals and we want to hear from you!
Applications MUST consist of a cover letter detailing how you meet the criteria mentioned above and an updated resume. You must have unlimited work rights in Australia and have a current QLD Driver's Licence.
Brisbane Holiday Village would like to thank all interested candidates in advance, however only successful applications will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?