Business Development ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $80,000 - $100,000 + Super + Uncapped Comission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Sales - Pre & Post
Established 16 years ago, we are an award-winning Managed Service Provider and undoubtedly one of Australia’s fastest-growing tech companies. From IT fixes to a complete IT transformations we are a one-stop-shop providing our clients with an array of premium services and products.
Our rapidly expanding customer base includes major clients from a variety of industries including sport & recreation, aged healthcare, retail & hospitality, automotive and financial services.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Business Development Manager to join our dynamic team. You will be a natural communicator with the ability to develop and maintain meaningful client relationships.
With a strong background in IT Sales, You will have the proven ability to tailor your approach to meet each client's requirements, deliver value and an exceptional experience every time.
You will be responsible for new business sales managing all aspects of the end to end sales cycle which includes but is not limited to -
- Contacting warm and cold leads
- Fostering new business relationships
- Closing new business sales and providing genuine solutions that meet our client's needs
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience selling managed services - IT services
- MSP experience within the Sydney Market
- Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Passionate and ambitious attitude towards achieving goals
Why Join Us?
- Fantastic Earning Potential - Uncapped commission structure
- Collaborative Team Culture and Convenient Location - Located in the CBD close to Public Transport
- Career Progression - Ongoing professional development and training for driven and ambitious employees
If you are ready to take the next step in your career please apply via SEEK with your resume and cover letter attached!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?