Senior Commercial Analyst
Advertiser: WA RETURN RECYCLE RENEW LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Jan 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Analysis & Reporting
WA Return Recycle Renew is a small organisation making a big change. WARRRL is the Scheme Coordinator for the WA Container Deposit Scheme, Containers for Change. The scheme will clean up Western Australia, creating a better future for us all by reducing landfill and litter, increasing recycling and creating exciting new opportunities for social enterprise across the state.
To meet the challenges of this unique WA enterprise we value honesty, integrity, respect and community mindedness. We are looking for people who can build great relationships, learn quickly, take initiative and can be straightforward if difficult situations arise.
This role focuses on Business Partnering activities across WARRRL operations. Responsibilities will include
- Preparation and submission of Board reporting.
- Create and maintain performance dashboards for a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Develop and implement reporting frameworks including analysis of financial performance, identifying trends, challenges and opportunities.
- Complete management reporting including end of month reporting and other associated tasks.
- Project manage key business and systems improvement projects.
- Review and manage Scheme Participant master data changes.
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives to streamline process and improve data accuracy.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary, access to an EAP program and the opportunity to make history by being part of WA’s new container deposit scheme, the most accessible in the country.
WARRRL is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion and has commenced a Reconciliation Action Plan journey. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply. All applicants self-identifying within their covering letter as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander will be guaranteed an interview.
What you need
- CA/CPA qualifications
- Ability to develop, implement and manage reporting systems, processes and procedures
- A proven track record in business partnering, including building rapport with key internal stakeholders
- Advanced communication and analytical skills
Our recruitment process
We carefully select individuals who are dedicated to making a difference. Should you be shortlisted the selection process will include up to two interviews with the project team.
How to apply
To apply click on the 'Apply now' link and attach a copy of your resume and a covering letter.
Applications close 5pm on Friday 24th January 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a commercial analyst?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?