Facebook Ads Manager
Advertiser: Impactiv8More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
About the role
We're on the lookout for a high performing Facebook Ads expert to build, optimise and report on eCommerce and lead generation campaigns for our small business clients!
What you'll be working on:
- eCommerce growth strategies including Facebook Ad campaigns and email marketing strategy.
- Preparing Facebook Ad creative including copy, images and short videos.
- Building Facebook Ad campaigns to meet the clients goals, there's no one size fits all approach.
- Managing and optimising Facebook Ad campaign setups, including pixel creation, audience management, ad testing etc.
- Optimising landing pages and online stores for increased conversions.
- Building dynamic email marketing campaigns.
- Tracking and managing six figure annual budgets for multiple clients consecutively.
- Fortnightly Facebook Ad results reporting to clients.
- Ongoing direct communication with clients including monthly online meetings.
- Managing staff who create copy and graphics for your clients.
- Creating SOP's and templates.
- Digital Marketing audits for new clients.
Please let us know which of the following software/platforms you have had experience with as part of your application:
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Drip, Keap, ConvertKit, CampaignMonitor, Mailchimp, etc
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Apps
Skills and experience
- A love for all things Facebook Ads
- Equal parts data minded as you are creative
- Minimum 2 Years Facebook Ads Manager experience, delivering great results either in-house or in an agency background
- Experience with eCommerce and lead generation Facebook Ad campaigns
- Experience working with Shopify
- Master of interpreting Facebook Ad metrics, Google Analytics and sales data
- Ability to spot problem areas in a campaign and troubleshoot
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with client demands
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional time management, problem solving and prioritisation skills
- Ability to scope, plan and complete tasks both autonomously and collaboratively
- Ability to self-learn new software, platforms and integrations on the fly, along with a thirst for education and up-to-date best practice information
- You take pride in the campaigns you build and the results you deliver, always striving to increase ROI and overall profitability
What we offer
Full time role (38hrs) or permanent part-time pro-rata flexible role (25hrs+) for the right candidate who is keen to incorporate this role within their busy life.
We offer a fantastic work/life balance that is not bound by the 9-5. Most of our staff work hours that suit their lives and families. Got a 9am Yoga class? No problem. Want to pop out and attend your kid's cooking class? That's OK too. There will be times you're required to work certain days or hours when working collaboratively or for client meetings, but your hours will not be set in stone.
The role is flexible and can be either full time (38hrs) or 25hrs+ across 5 days to suit your needs. We don't just preach flexibility, we live and breathe it.
This position may be located in Hoppers Crossing VIC or as a remote role for the ideal candidate. Our team and office has a great vibe, with the perfect mix of fun and efficiency. If you live in the western suburbs or Melbourne, you can avoid the daily commute and we have loads of free parking too.
You won't be micromanaged. Instead you will be given autonomy and flexibility to manage and prioritise your workload to be able to consistently deliver exceptional results on time, within budget and to our usual high standards. You will have access to support and guidance when you need it.
You will initially undergo a six month trial to ensure we're a good fit to work together in the long run.
This role presents a unique opportunity for someone looking to be part of moulding an agency through its growth years. Long term, the successful person is expected to play a large part in leadership of the agency.
About the business
Impactiv8 is a digital marketing agency at the cutting edge of social media and online marketing. We are continually researching, testing and learning the best social media and online marketing strategies, tips and tools and sharing that information with our clients, subscribers and social media followers.
As an agency, we help businesses leverage the power of social media and online marketing to generate more fans, leads, customers and sales. We are renowned for our ability to create high converting sales funnels for events and online launches using a combination of Facebook Ads, optimised landing pages and email marketing.
We have our fingers in lots of pies. We manage Australia's premiere digital marketing conference for small businesses (Click Engage Convert), host a successful podcast (Business Addicts The Podcast), and work from within Business Addicts Coworking (Hoppers Crossing, VIC), a space we also manage.
We currently have a small but dynamic high performing team of strategists, paid traffic specialists, content creators and digital marketers and are looking to grow our team to meet the needs of our expanding client base.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with direct marketing and electronic direct mail (EDM) campaigns?