Advertiser: Emerald CoachesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jan 2020
- Mackay & Coalfields
- $65,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
About the business and the role
Emerald Coaches provides passenger transport services to the school, mining and charter markets throughout the greater Emerald area, the Bowen Basin, Mackay and regional Queensland.
Due to the expansion of our fleet to include a fully operational depot in Mackay we are seeking an experienced trade qualified diesel mechanic to join our team in Mackay.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, the position is Monday to Friday with a rotational weekend on call roster. Pay rates will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Routine scheduled and non scheduled servicing, maintenance & repair
Diagnostic / fault finding skills
Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning skills an advantage
Mobile break down and after hours roster
Skills and experience
Previous Bus/Coach experience an advantage
Ability to work under pressure, to agreed time frames
High level of workshop safety knowledge
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, the successful applicant will have attained relevant trade qualifications, and industry experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?
- How many years' experience do you have as an automotive mechanic?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?