Client Services Associate
Advertiser: Integral Private WealthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $55,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Other
Integral Private Wealth is a financial services firm delivering tailored solutions to help build, manage and preserve the wealth of our valued clients.
We are a highly reputable firm, passionate about helping our clients, communities and each other operate at their best. We have an established client base which is primarily represented by high net worth individuals. Our Principal is recognised in the industry and the community as a leading trusted adviser. He also manages a supportive team of motivated and talented individuals.
The successful candidate will provide exceptional service to their high net worth client base. Given the role is client focused you will be required to have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. In return you will receive training, a competitive salary and a unique opportunity to be part of a growing financial services company and work with a highly skilled, energetic and dynamic team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be accountable to all administrative support functions, such as proofing SoAs and other documents, meet follow up and meeting preparation.
- Provide a thorough customer service experience and effectively manage queries and requests
- Receptionist duties including greeting clients on arrival and answering / directing incoming calls
- Build relationships with existing clients and being accountable by meeting and exceeding expectations
- Maintain compliance standards and licensee regulations. This includes being reponsible for all client file checks.
- Having a proactive, helpful, friendly and professional manner
Skills and experience
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Financial services experience is preferred
- Graduates will be considered
- RG146 compliance is preferred
- Adviser Logic experience highly regarded
Benefits and culture
- Working in a supportive, professional and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Mentoring by a successful and recognised industry professional
Should you wish to apply, please do so through the seek website with your CV and personalised cover letter.
We kindly request that no recruitment companies contact Integral Private Wealth regarding this advertisement.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?