Senior Web Developer
Advertiser: TechTidy ConsultingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $70,000 - $85,000 Package
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
At TechTidy Consulting, our priority is to provide a high quality IT service to small and medium Australian businesses. We have an honest and reliable team and are looking to expand in 2020.
We have a passion for tech, and enjoy the work we provide to our continually growing client base. We proudly lend our expertise and professionalism to small and medium businesses looking to develop the technical side of their business.
- Up for a challenge - We enjoy the daily challenges we face as a team. Adapting to different levels of difficulties on the fly is what we do best.
- All in the detail - We pride ourselves on the quality of our work.
- Invested - We invest heavily in our own systems and infrastructure to ensure we remain at our best.
- Love for tech - Our team shares a passion for new technologies and their application.
- Our network - We’ve built solid relationships within our industry, and deeply value these partnerships.
- Quick & nimble - We pride ourselves on our response and focus for each task.
We are excited to welcome a talented Senior Web Developer with Graphic Design and Branding experience to join our rapidly growing Brisbane based business. You will play a key senior role in our team, lending your expertise and knowledge to the business across WD, GP and Branding. You will have the capacity to potentially lead a small team should you succeed in this role.
- Independently manage projects from start to finish.
- Conduct face to face client meetings, both on and off-site.
- Manage all web development, along with GP and Branding service delivery.
- Proactively support business growth through existing clientele.
- Support the team with continuous knowledge share, to assist the business in a collaborative upskilling workplace.
You will work alongside the technical support team at TechTidy's Hemmant warehouse and will benefit from your own private workspace.
On the back of continued business growth, you may have the opportunity to lead a future team of web designers.
You will be able to put your own stamp on our web development and graphic design processes, pricing schedules, and the way we market these services.
Skills & Experience
Please note only candidates with the relevant Skills & Experience outlined below will be contacted.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Web Developer role at an agency.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with branding and logo design.
- Proficient building custom WordPress and Drupal themes from scratch.
- Experience with code debugging, unit testing, and ad-hoc testing.
- Sound Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Deep understanding of W3C Guidelines
- Strong knowledge of agile framework & methodology.
- Understanding of UX principles and theory.
- Strong scoping & project planning skills.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- A true team player.
If you have the skills and qualification necessary to make this rare opportunity a success, 'click apply' and attach your CV and Covering Letter.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a web developer?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Which of the following content management systems (CMS) do you have experience with?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?