2IC / Tyre Fitter
Advertiser: A1 Automotive & Tyre CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
About the business and the role
We are seeking a motivated & reliable 2IC/Tyre Fitter to join our friendly and hardworking team in Maddington. This position is Full time, Monday to Friday & rostered Saturday mornings.
A min of 2 years exp in Sales, staff management, customer service & basic computer skills. Must have 5 years hands on exp as a tyre fitter and have Current D/License. Basic mechanical knowledge & Wheel alignment an advan
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Fitting & Balancing Tyres - Pass LT, Small Truck
- Fitting Alloy Wheels
- Diagnosing & rectifying wheel balance issues.
- Tyre Repairs - Punctures & patches.
- Supervise a team of 2 tyre staff
- Retail Sales of Top Brand Tyres
Skills and experience
- Current Drivers License - MUST HAVE
- Tyre Fitting & Wheel knowledge – Min 5 yrs exp
- Staff Management Skills
- Front Counter Customer Service
- Good telephone manner
- Basic computer skills
- Mechanical background and or wheel alignment is an advantage
- Good work ethic & be neat & tidy presentation.
- Immediate start
- Above award rates & some overtime
- Excellent work environment and conditions
- Currently residing in Perth
A1 Automotive is a family owned and run business for the last 30 years who is offering a safe, clean and great friendly work environment, with a great client base.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have tyre fitting experience?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?