STREAT Administrative Assistant
Advertiser: STREATMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
STREAT is a Melbourne-based social enterprise that supports marginalised young people with a healthy self, healthy job and healthy home. The organisation runs a growing portfolio of hospitality businesses where young people get their workplace training, and customers get amazing food and coffee.
About our team
We’re a growing team of over 100 staff – mainly baristas and chefs – but also youth workers, social workers and a bunch of admin and support staff. Our team has four key traits: We dream big about changing the world, we’re creative in how we try and solve problems, we all roll up our sleeves and get stuff done - and we have fun doing it!
About the role
Reporting to both the Chief Information Officer and the Chief Relationships Officer, the Administrative Assistant will provide support with both the Youth Programs and broader external relationships. Flexible working hours would be considered.
You will be responsible for a range of duties, which include but are not limited to:
- Data entry on a range of platforms (Social Suite/Salesforce, CRM)
- Record management (eg filing and scanning documents, maintaining spreadsheets)
- Writing and editing forms and documents
- Monitoring quality and compliance
- Maintaining office processes and procedures and other administrative duties
- Gathering and creating information by phone or internet
- Other support tasks to senior staff where required
- Office administrative support
- Event/Campaign assistance
Key capabilities required for the role:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Professional demeanour with excellent presentation skills
- Professional ethics, boundaries and respect for trainee privacy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An understanding of multiple priorities and an ability to manage in a fast-paced environment.
Previous experience as an Administration Assistant or similar role is essential. You will require a current National Police Check and Victorian Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Our commitment to diversity
STREAT values diversity and inclusion. We promote an equal opportunity workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions. We specifically encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, applicants of non-binary or transgender, LGTBQIA+ people, women, and applicants from diverse cultural backgrounds to apply for this position.
How to apply for this job
Please send us your CV and a cover letter outlining why you want to work with us. Apply via the link provided or email: email@example.com.
Closing date: Applications close at 4pm on Monday 27th January 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?