Business Development Manager - Cyber Security
Advertiser: ValroseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Sales - Pre & Post
Business Development Manager – Cyber Security
- A well established, global cyber security company.
- They have built their own, unique threat management solution, which covers SME’s and enterprise level businesses’ end to end IT security protection, also meeting all compliance regulations with this solution.
- They have inspiring leaders, personable and approachable teams and are passionate about all things cyber.
- They are very well known in the cyber security space and involved in many key initiatives in this industry.
- Love to give people career opportunities and encourage progression and development from within.
- This company are expanding further and are currently looking for an additional Business Development Manager to join their 9 person sales team.
- You will be responsible for generating all your own leads, which also includes; creating your own product marketing campaigns, organising and managing events, delivering pitches to on cyber security solutions, account management and continuous upselling to meet your clients requirements.
- You will have a very driven and sales focused mindset, capable of mapping out your market, generating leads and building long term client relationships.
- Be confident presenting to potential clients, hosting events and discussing cyber security / technical solutions.
- Have a customer focused mindset, be a great communicator, who is also personable and can easily establish and develop long term client relationships.
- Having had some key experience in a business development environment, you will also be competent in the pre and post sales of IT infrastructure and/or cyber security solutions.
About working with Valrose - We listen. We understand. We solve.
Valrose consultants work with you to understand where your character, aspirations and skills will be most valued.
We will understand your priorities, whether they be financial, career progression, workplace culture or technology related. We will discuss the opportunity thoroughly, how it aligns to your career goals, and guide you through the whole recruitment process, providing expert advice and support from initial application through to offer.
We are trusted advisors to our clients, acting as an extension of their business.
We genuinely care about our candidates and love helping connecting people with great opportunities. If you would like to understand more about the above role, please do get in touch.
Humanity – Success – Integrity – Accountability – Curiosity
DIVERSITY – WELCOME IT. ENTRUST IT. CELEBRATE IT.
Within our business we have created an environment where anyone, from any background, can bring their authentic self to work; celebrating our differences whilst working towards a common purpose. We believe this is not just the ethical thing to do, but it’s the intelligent thing to do. Diversity drives innovation!
The Valrose team enjoys building inclusive cultures and promoting equality for all.
We are also now official WiTWA (Women in Technology) Diversity Champions too!