Customer Relationship Manager
Advertiser: EasifleetMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Manager – Darwin N.T.
Expanding company looking for energetic key person
About the Role
Due to a rapidly expanding market, we are looking for an energetic Relationship Manager to join the Easigroup team in the Northern Territory. You will be responsible for taking our premium products and services to a wide range of government and private sector clients, as one of the Northern Territory’s preferred suppliers of Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing. This will be achieved through developing rapport, proactively building relationships and utilising your exceptional communication skills.
You will be required to present company products and services to differentiate our salary packaging solutions from our competitors.
We have a full time permanent position available in Darwin for the right person.
Easi Group are a privately owned, Australia wide salary packaging and novated leasing provider that ticks all the boxes.
A strong customer focused culture runs deep within our group of companies, our team are a passionate group of individuals working together from various locations around Australia using our integrated, web based systems to deliver positive outcomes for our customers every day.
A successful Customer Relationship Manager will bring:
- Proven ability to drive business growth through sales success and/or customer acquisition skills
- Ability to develop connections and relationships with NT government clients and agencies.
- Skill in establishing presentation opportunities for delivery specialists from Head Office
- An eye for identifying opportunities within the market for business development
- A proactive attitude and initiative in distributing marketing material throughout the Territory.
Knowledge of salary packaging and established networking skills would be an advantage.
What we offer
- Extensive support and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- A generous salary with incentive scheme for exceeding targets.
- The opportunity to develop your career in a fast moving and rewarding field.
Applications Close: 31st January 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?