Advertiser: ValroseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Security
Cyber Security Operations Manager
- A well established, global cyber security company.
- They have built their own, unique threat management solution, which covers SME’s and enterprise level businesses’ end to end IT security protection, also meeting all compliance regulations with this solution.
- They have inspiring leaders, personable and approachable teams and are passionate about all things cyber.
- They are very well known in the cyber security space and involved in many key initiatives in this industry.
- Love to give people career opportunities and encourage progression and development from within.
- This company are currently expanding further and are currently looking for a SecOps Manager to manage their global cyber security operations team.
- You will be responsible for managing a 15 person, global, 24/7 team, which includes a mix of Cyber Security Team Leaders, Security Engineers, Pen Testers, Business Development Managers etc.
- You will be overseeing and redeveloping various IT security processes and procedures, risk management policies, product pre and post sales offerings, managing the team, ensuring and emergency incidents are being responded too and managing the roll out of various projects.
- This would suit someone who has a good understanding of IT and Cyber Security solutions, who has worked in a related industry / operational role previously.
- You will have experience managing various teams and have a good understanding of end to end technology solutions, including products, sales and technical support.
- Be driven, innovative and dedicated, which will enable you to manage this 24/7 team successfully.
- You will think from both a technical and process driven mindset, potentially suiting someone from a military personnel background or similar sector.
About working with Valrose - We listen. We understand. We solve.
Valrose consultants work with you to understand where your character, aspirations and skills will be most valued.
We will understand your priorities, whether they be financial, career progression, workplace culture or technology related. We will discuss the opportunity thoroughly, how it aligns to your career goals, and guide you through the whole recruitment process, providing expert advice and support from initial application through to offer.
We are trusted advisors to our clients, acting as an extension of their business.
We genuinely care about our candidates and love helping connecting people with great opportunities. If you would like to understand more about the above role, please do get in touch.
Humanity – Success – Integrity – Accountability – Curiosity
DIVERSITY – WELCOME IT. ENTRUST IT. CELEBRATE IT.
Within our business we have created an environment where anyone, from any background, can bring their authentic self to work; celebrating our differences whilst working towards a common purpose. We believe this is not just the ethical thing to do, but it’s the intelligent thing to do. Diversity drives innovation!
The Valrose team enjoys building inclusive cultures and promoting equality for all.
We are also now official WiTWA (Women in Technology) Diversity Champions too!