Advertiser: Kudos ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2020
- $80,000 - $94,999 plus super and salary sacrifice
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Speech Therapy
Kudos Services is a bold, brave and ambitious new organisation for people living with disability and their families.
We are built on the belief that every person and their family, has the right to belong to a supportive community that understands them and is completely focused on their unique ability to achieve the best that is possible.
What’s the position about?
The Speech Pathologist forms part of a highly skilled team of allied health professionals in supporting children, young people and their caregivers to achieve optimal developmental outcomes. Based at our Unley site, the position will be responsible for providing evidence-based assessment and intervention services specifically responsible for assisting clients and their families in achieving their goals and maximising their potential.
What will we provide you?
- Ongoing clinical support and mentoring throughout your journey with us
- Opportunities to work with a multi-disciplinary team of highly skilled allied health professionals
- Professional development support and exposure throughout the year from senior staff
What you will need to succeed?
- Customer service focused
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology.
- Speech Pathologist must be a Certified Practising Speech Pathologist with Speech Pathology Australia.
- Service Utilisation: Manage an active case load achieving >60% billable utilisation
- Experience working in the field of developmental education with children, young people and their families.
- Knowledge of current best practice interventions and of Strength-Based and Child and family-centred practice
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to prepare high quality written reports, and other documentation as required.
- Experience in working within a multi-disciplinary professional team to plan, develop and deliver a combination of individualised interventions for children and young people with significant and often highly complex therapeutic needs.
- Proven ability to maintain professional networks to promote best practice in service provision for children and disabilities.
- Highly developed interpersonal and collaboration skills, with the ability to work in partnership with people with a disability, their families, and support networks to deliver a range of specialist services.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team environment.
- A sound understanding of person-centred thinking, the principles of NDIS and the National Disability Services Standards.
If this sound like the opportunity you have been looking for, we would like to hear from you. Apply today at HR@kudosservices.com.au to be considered for this opportunity. Please attach a CV and covering letter addressing the key capabilities of the position.
Closing date 25 January 2020
We are seeking to increase the diversity to improve equal opportunity outcomes for employees, and therefore we encourage people with a disability and/or people from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent to apply.
For further information and a copy of the Position Description please contact the Acting General Manager, Corporate, Jody at HR@kudosservices.com.au or visit https://kudosservices.com.au/