Advertiser: LeasePLUS GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Your New Company
The LeasePLUS Group is an Australian owned and operated company specialising in the supply and management of financial services, salary packaging and novated leasing products. Innovation underpins all that we do, and our diverse businesses, strong reputation and leading technology ensure our continuous growth and success.
Your new role
The position will support the Executive team and work within the Finance department. The key focus areas of the role are;
- performing accounting and reporting tasks
- maintain the integrity of the GL, assist with the delivery of financial, statutory and tax reporting including EOM and year end reporting procedures for multiple entities
- General Ledger (MYOB), daily Bank reconciliations, inter company reconciliations, rebates and payments
- Assist with the daily cashflow management, preparation of budgets, forecasts, variance and sensitivity analysis
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting obligations, activity statements, BAS, Income Tax and FBT
- Assist with maintaining an adequate internal control structure and procedures for financial reporting / business processes
- Liaise with external stakeholders
- Provide various financial analysis and ad hoc reporting as required
Your Skills & Experience
You are a qualified accountant with strong general administration experience, and an ability to continually improve processes. We are seeking someone who is highly organised, driven and flexible to work in our team and establish themselves as a reliable and effective team member, delivering quality administrative support.
- You have appropriate CPA/CA qualification or nearing completion
- You are committed and take ownership of your tasks and reporting entities
- You are a fantastic communicator and with great interpersonal skills to liaise with members, internal and external stakeholders from all levels
- You love problem solving and able to work independently
- You are very structured with excellent time management and organisational skills
- You are able to multi task
- You are eligible to work in Australia
Previous experience in leasing, finance or insurance industries would be highly regarded.
You’ll spend your day working with great people and be rewarded with other benefits including:
- An ambitious and collaborative culture
- A competitive remuneration package and career progression opportunities
- Discounted novated leasing and salary packaging options
- Access our MyCardPlus Rewards program
- Close to public transport
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and letter of intent.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?