Project Manager - Various Roles
Advertiser: Providence Consulting GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Government & Defence, Other
Take the next step in your Project Management career, relocate to Canberra and work with major Government, Defence and Corporate agencies.
Providence has a range of roles available for Project Support, Project Managers and Senior Project Managers. We deliver end to end consultancy services to Government and corporate organisations and you will have the opportunity to be part of a solutions-oriented team making a difference within important and interesting projects.
These roles may include:
- Maintaining oversight of the project budget;
- Liaising with finance and procurement teams to ensure the project is meeting its financial obligations;
- Coordinating the production of financial data and producing reports/briefs using said data
- Monitoring project contracting activities;
- Advising the project manager and director on project expenditure.
- Planning, scheduling, and estimating of work/tasks to meet requirements;
- Prepare project documentation and/or assist with the review and clearance processes for project documentation; and
- Provide administrative project management assistance
The ideal candidate (dependent on level) will have:
- Project Management or Project Support experience
- Project Management methodologies such as Prince2, PMBOK
- High level stakeholder engagement skills
- Planning, scheduling, risk management experience
- Commercial, contracting, procurement, financial, budgeting experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Baseline Security Clearance (or ability to obtain)
- Qualifications in project management or a related discipline (desirable)
- Consulting experience (desirable) – if not, we can teach you what it takes
- Defence experience, or knowledge of Defence processes (desirable)
Providence is committed to establishing themselves as an employer of choice by supporting and engaging their people. You will have access to a comprehensive professional development program and ongoing activities to maintain learning and growth. We aim to work hard and have fun within an inclusive and dynamic environment.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter describing how your experience and skills would be suited to the role. For further information regarding these positions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruitment for these positions will commence immediately.
You must be an Australian citizen and will possess or be willing to go through the process to obtain and maintain a minimum Baseline security clearance or above.
Providence is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.