Wait Staff & Food Runners
Advertiser: Ghanem GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
The Ghanem Group are recognised for their exceptional service, hospitality and ability to create unforgettable dining experiences in cutting edge designed venues. Ghanem Group operates a number of award winning venues in Brisbane and Melbourne, most notably the multi-award winning Blackbird Bar and Grill.
Adding to the impressive portfolio is Donna Chang Dining - modern Asian restaurant with a focus on Cantonese and Sichuan cuisines AND Boom Boom Room - An opulent basement-level cocktail lounge where the building’s bank vaults once were.
We are seeking Wait Staff & Food Runners who have the passion and ability to provide our guests with a superior dining experience.
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, Wait Staff will be responsible for the following:
- Greeting and escorting customers to their tables
- Arranging table settings and maintaining a tidy dining area
- Providing detailed information on menus and make recommendations
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
- Delivering checks and closing out bill payments
Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience in a similar role and environment, coupled with the following skills and attributes:
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Active listening and effective communication
- Excellent presentation and hygiene
- Hands-on experience with cash handling and ordering information system
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of food health and safety handling
Please keep in mind that this role will operate in shifts which may include early morning, late nights, weekends and holidays.
To be part of this exciting new venue, hit the "Apply" button below.
- Do you have serving experience within a fine dining restaurant?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How many years' experience do you have as a waitperson?