Advertiser: BG Corporate ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2020
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Farm Labour
Experienced Farm Hand required in the Shepparton area for Crop Farming & Vineyard.
Must have Forklift Licence and experience with driving various tractors.
Key responsibilities and qualities of the role:
- You must understand how to work with the lates (modern) machinery; tractor, forklift
- You must understand agricultural practices including preparation of soil, sowing, adding manure and fertilizer, irrigation, harvesting, and storage.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to produce a high quality of work
- Able to work autonomously and or as part of a team
- Safety-minded at all times
- Desire to continually learn and develop your skills via on the job and formal training.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org