wholesale bakery trade assistant
Advertiser: brisbane bread coMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2020
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Kitchen & Sandwich Hands
NIGHTSHIFT BAKERY TRADE ASSISTANT
Our upbeat wholesale artisan bakery, The Bakeologists, is in Fortitude Valley. We are a busy vibrant successful business that is passionate about handcrafted breads, fabulous food, and superior customer service. We surround ourselves with similarly motivated people and need great trade assistants to help us maintain and grow our kitchen operations. We ARE busy and getting busier.
For the right people, we offer:
- Nightshift Role with big nightshift penalty rates
- 20 hours per week
- potential future fulltime opportunity for the right candidate
- Ground floor entry to a company with real expansion opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Multi faceted role
Your responsibilites will include;
- assisting bakers with bread making
- bread ingredient preparation
- bakery product production
- kitchen cleaning
- assisting tradespeople as required
As part of our kitchen team, we expect you to contribute significantly to the daily operational success of the business and deliver top quality customer service. You must be a positive and proactive person with the personality to provide outstanding customer service and maintain business processes to high levels. Our sales are growing so you need to be a productive and efficient team player and be willing to actively participate in the full operation of our kitchen activities from food production through to full kitchen cleaning on a daily basis.
You will need to bring with you:
- Previous kitchen/ food business experience essential
- Bakery experience preferred
- Food prep/kitchen hand experience essential
- Working knowledge of safe food handling process
- A love of great food, and customer service
- The ability to follow instructions, procedures and processes
- A friendly and shining personality and positive attitude
And you will need to be:
- flexible enough to do what the business requires when the business requires
- Able to and happily work weekends
- work shifts anytime of day
Is this you? Are you ready to make your mark in a busy successful company? Please apply now. Thanks for your interest and best of luck.
**NB- DUE TO THE LARGE VOLUME OF APPLICANTS EXPECTED, ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED***
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a trades assistant?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?