Finance & Operations Support
Advertiser: Many Rivers Microfinance LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2020
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
About Many Rivers
Inspired by Christian values, Many Rivers exists to help Indigenous and other Australians in disadvantaged circumstances to improve their situations through the provision of microenterprise development.
Our clients are seeking to move from welfare dependency to self-reliance, to make a valuable contribution to their communities and to the broader economy. We create change and economic opportunities through our work.
Finance and Operations Support Role
Working within our regional Grafton office, you will be part of a small Finance team collectively focused on providing high-quality support to the organisation. This is a broad role, encompassing accounting, procurement, payroll and administration support.
Primary Role Responsibilities
- Accounting Support, including month and year end close activities, such as GL reconciliations, subledger maintenance, budget variance analysis, and assistance with reporting requirements.
- Administration Support, including procurement, motor vehicle fleet administration, travel bookings, telephony service monitoring and funding agreements.
- Accounts payable and receivable.
- Payroll administration.
Who We Are Looking For?
We are looking for a team member with exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail, as well as a drive to deliver fast-paced, reliable, quality support, under high-level guidance. If you are a dynamic, team-centric person ready to make a strategic and personal investment into addressing disadvantage in Australia, this role is for you!
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, or related discipline, minimum Cert IV.
- Minimum three years’ accounting/bookkeeping experience (as part of a finance team preferred)
- Experience in organisational/administration support
- Experience developing process documents would be an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills
Successful candidates will be required to complete pre-employment checks including reference checks, Criminal History check, Equifax Check and Working with Children/ Vulnerable People check, where applicable.
Suitable applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are encouraged to apply.
For further information or for a full position description, please email email@example.com or visit www.manyrivers.org.au.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?