Trainee Project Manager
Advertiser: Plan B GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Project Management
Plan B Services is the largest provider of electrical engineering design and project management services to the Land Development Industry in Victoria. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Trainee Project Manager to complement our existing team in the on-site management of our Developments.
Reporting to the Project Delivery Manager, your duties will include:
- Onsite inspections/meetings
- Contractor co-ordination
- Document management
- Preparation of project reports
- Liaising with power authorities
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- Excellent time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge and Experience in the electrical distribution industry is preferable, but not essential
- Possess and maintain a Victorian car driver’s licence
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Be a suitable cultural fit to the group
Full training will be provided along with Mobile phone, Uniform, PPE and relevant equipment required for the role.
The successful applicant will be offered an excellent package commensurate with their skills in an exciting and rewarding career with a Company who has proven excellent performance in a fast paced growth Industry.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below with a cover letter outlining how you best meet the criteria listed. Only applications with an accompanying cover letter will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in project management?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?