- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
SMS Mining Services is a WA based Mining Contractor who offer specialised Contract Mining, Equipment Rental and Maintenance services across Western Australia. Having been awarded major mining contracts in the Goldfields and Pilbara this is an exciting time to come and join our expanding Maintenance Team.
To be successful the following is required
- Possession of HR Drivers licence
- Caterpillar and Komatsu mining product maintenance experience would be a distinct advantage
- Experience within mining maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Reactive and focused with “can do” attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as in unsupervised situations
- A dedicated attitude to following OH&S policies and procedures
- Ability to pass pre employment medical along with regular drug and alcohol tests
- Perform basic mechanical work.
- Monitor plant and equipment condition to ensure correct function and diagnose faulty mechanics.
- Ensure the service vehicle unit is stocked with correct levels of oil/grease/fuel.
- Identify and report any oil/fuel leaks.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping within the service truck.
- Perform all duties as requested by Maintenance Supervisor
- Long term PERMANENT opportunities
- $45.00 per hour
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Fortnightly pay
- The opportunity to work for a growing organisation
- Immediate start
- FIFO from Perth on a 2:1 roster
- Excellent employee discounts and benefits including various insurances
SMS is an equal opportunity employer, Indigenous and female candidates are encouraged to apply
If you fit the criteria, please click to apply submitting an updated CV
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?