Local Area Coordinator
Advertiser: KLC Recruitment Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
- Full Time Ongoing role
- Camberwell Location
Our client is currently recruiting a Local Area Coordinator to be based in their Camberwell Office, working with NDIS participants in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne. The main function of the Local Area Coordinator is to on-board and support new participants. This includes the interpretation and implementation of NDIS plans and completion of service plans and agreements based on assessment of individual circumstances and goals.
To be successful in this role your must have;
- Qualifications and experience in Disability and Mental Health Services
- Knowledge of the NDIS framework
- Experience in Managing the delivery of customer support plans within a disability framework.
- Be detail minded with confident and quick technical skills.
- Clear National Police Checked obtained within the last 3 months
- Employment Working with Children's Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current drivers license is essential
- Willing to undergo a DWES Check
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Liaise and network with a range of allied health professionals within a set area of the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
- Assist participants to make the most of their NDIS plans
- Implement Service Plans in line with customer requests within NDIS funding allocation
- Ensure all participants information is captured, update and maintained within the company database
- Develop and train support workers
- Have the use of a company car
- Work with a diverse group of participants and their families to continue expanding your knowledge in preparation for potential career development.
If you feel this is the role for you then please apply now or call KLC Recruitment on 9857 6756 [link removed] for more information