Group Accommodation Manager
Advertiser: KLC Recruitment Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Management
- Fixed Term, 3 Month Contract
- Camberwell Location
- Management Opportunity
Our client is currently recruiting a Group Accommodation Manager for their Camberwell office to provide leadership and people management across all supported independent living services. This role focuses on contributing positively on SIL forums, other SIL related activities as well as promoting very clear team objectives and individual objectives for their staff. The ideal candidate will have experience in a management role and have sound knowledge of the NDIS framework.
To be successful in this role your must have;
- Cert IV in Disability of Equivalent
- At least 5 years experience working within disability services
- At least 3 years experience in a management role
- Clear National Police Checked obtained within the last 3 months
- Employment Working with Children's Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current drivers license is essential
- Willing to undergo a DWES Check
Your responsibilities will include;
- Being accountable for operational and business performance for the relevant region.
- Create and promote positive morale, culture and relationships across participants, families, staff and service partners
- Monitor outputs and performance of the team through regular team meetings and one on one discussions
- Plan and coordinate services for participants in a manner that allows the opportunity for participants to connect with a sense of hope, ownership and pride and allows for engagement in self learning.
- Set up participants service plans in CareLink and manage all plan renewals.
- Respond to changes in clients needs, providing support according to service plans.
If you feel this is the role for you then please apply now or call KLC Recruitment on 9857 6756 [link removed] for more information